Centurion Method Workout #3: Conan
This is the third workout in the Centurion Method Training Program, which is the patron training deity of both Berserk and Vinland Saga.
Workout #3: Conan
- 13 Push-ups
- 13 Strict Pull-ups
- 13 Hanging Leg Raises
- 13 Jump Squats
- 13 Hill Climbers
- To make this workout harder, you can use a weighted vest.
- To make this workout easier, check out our Level Zero post for ideas on scaling exercises down.
- For the Hanging Leg Raises, hang from a bar or a tree limb and (without swinging) raise your legs up to parallel with the ground and then straight back down.
- On the Jump Squats, squat first and then jump. As you land, immediately drop into the squat again. Make sure you are breaking parallel with your squat.
- On Hill Climbers, you start in a plank position on your hands. Pull one knee up toward your elbows and then put it back next to your other leg. Repeat on the other side for one total rep. As you get more coordinated, you’ll be able to go a little faster.
- As you do this workout, put yourself into a warrior mindset and channel the Barbarian Spirit within!