Centurion Method Workout #4: Hercules
Here’s another workout from the Centurion Method for you guys!
Workout #4: Hercules
- 30 Second Sprint (Recover 30 Seconds)
- 1 Minute Sprint (Recover 30 Seconds)
- 20 Strict Pull-ups
- 20 Wall Balls (20-25#)
- The sprinting is as hard as possible. The recovery times are not listed in the original manual I received, so I added them to make a little more sense of it.
- The pull-ups need to be done with no kipping or swinging. If you need to scale them down at any point during the workout, however, you may do so.
- I really recommend buying a medicine ball or making a sand bag to do Wall Balls. To perform the exercise, you start by standing in front of a wall, holding the weight at chest height. Squat down, until your hips break parallel with the floor, and then, as you come back up, press and toss the weight up to a height of 10 feet. As the weight rebounds, catch it and repeat the next rep. Don’t start your next squat until the weight is in your hands again.
- This workout is going to leave you breathing very hard. Rest as you need to, but try to complete the workout as quickly as possible.
- To make this workout more difficult, you can wear a weighted vest.