Centurion Method Workout #8: The Village Idiot
The following workout is enough to make you feel like a blithering idiot. And if you can’t be smart, the least you can do is be strong! Your arms, shoulders, legs, and lungs will be viciously burning at the end of this training session.
|You might think so in the middle of this.|
Workout #8: The Village Idiot
(Rest 30 Seconds between sets and exercises)
- Burpees- 3 Sets of 30
- Strict Pull-ups- 3 Sets of 5
- Push-ups- 2 Sets of 50
- Pistol Squat- 2 Sets of 10
- Triceps Dips- 3 Sets of 20
- Beginners do burpees without the jump. Pull-ups can just be negatives or half pull-ups. Push-ups can be on your knees, if necessary. Squats can be done with both legs or pistols to a box.
- Advanced can use a weighted vest or do 2 or more rounds, as your fitness improves.
- Don’t attempt harder variations of the exercises until you can do the easier versions without stopping. If you’re still having to do your sets of 50 push-ups in 2 sets of 25, you’re not ready to add rounds or wear a weighted vest.