Coby and Helmeppo’s Determined Training
After being taken to the Marine HQ with Vice Admiral Garp, Coby and Helmeppo are shocked with the hard labor they are being put through, but are determined to become stronger to accomplish their goals. Remarkably, Helmeppo is the first one to step out and say that he will become stronger by training his body. Coby follows shortly after, with much enthusiasm. The two boys decide to push themselves with fierce determination to become much stronger than they are right now.
- Pulling Weeds
- Raking Leaves
- Moving/Carrying Furniture
- Taking Out Trash
- Painting with Brushes and Rollers
- Any work requiring use of hammer, sledgehammer, pick-ax, shovel, post-hole digger, ax, hatchet, hoe, wrenches of various sizes, or picking up heavy things.
- Run 1 Mile
- 50 Sit-ups or 10 Hanging Sit-ups
- Sword Practice- 100 Overhead Strikes (50 Moving Forward, 50 Moving Backward)
- Hand-to-Hand- 5 Minutes Light Sparring or Heavy Bag Hitting
- The positive to manual labor is that you have a variety of movement patterns to work through and will also let you build some real-world strength. Alternatively, you can pick easier labor for recovery time.
- If your abs start cramping, stretch them out and try to rest before continuing. If you need to stop, please do so.
- In your sparring, please keep it light and use gear if you can.