Daily Training Update- 1/9/2011
-Jog/Walk 1 Mile with my Dad
1 Minute Squats
1 Minute Sledgehammer Swings
1. Chest Expander: 5 Reps
2. Side Lateral Raises 20#: 2 x 8 Reps
3. Barbell Shrugs 175#: 1 x 18 Reps, 1 x 15 Reps
4. Dumbbell Curls 40#: 2 x 8 Reps
5. Explosive Dumbbell Hammer Curls 20#: 2 x 12 Reps
6. Fast Chain Punching: 2 x 30 Seconds
7. Practicing Parrying/Trapping
8. Ab Wheel from Knees: 15 Reps
- It was good to be able to train with my Dad again. He hasn’t been able to run for a long time, because of a serious injury, but after long periods of rehabilitation and some really nice shoes, he’s been able to run a couple of times now.
- I really do like to mix it up with my training. This workout wasn’t so cardio taxing and wasn’t super heavy or high rep– but kind of stayed right in the middle of all three and included some things I don’t normally do.