Dragonball- The Super Saiyan Workout
This is kind of a combination workout of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks, Goten, and Trunks. It focuses on the training they did just before and beyond becoming Super Saiyans. If you like the training, support us on Patreon!
It’s the a tough workout that will take the things you’ve done in Goku’s Gravity Room Workout, Vegeta’s Gravity Room Workout and their variants and put them all together into a really rough workout!
The Super Saiyan Workout
1. MAX One Arm Push-ups
2. MAX Pull-ups
3. MAX Handstand Push-ups
4. MAX Hanging Sit-ups
5. MAX Push-ups
6. MAX Sit-ups
7. 3 Minutes Punching
8. 3 Minutes Kicking
9. 3 x 5 Minutes Shadowboxing
10. 3 x 5 Minutes Sparring
11. 3 x 3 Minutes Dodging Practice
12. 3 x 3 Minutes Agility Practice
- The One Arm Push-up should be done with your feet together and your shoulders parallel with the floor. Place the hand that is not pushing behind your back. If you have to start with your feet spread apart, that’s fine, but work your way to having them together.
- Your Handstand Push-ups should be done freehand (that means no support). If you can’t do any like that, practice staying in a handstand for as long as you can.
- I’m giving the option of pull-ups to make it a little more rounded as a workout and to give a little bit of an option if someone were to make this workout a staple in his or her training.
- We’ve covered Hanging Sit-ups, Push-ups, and Sit-ups previously.
- You may do any punches or kicks for the Punching, Kicking, and Shadowboxing Rounds
- If you don’t have a sparring partner, you may use a heavy bag, shadowbox, or merely skip that part of the workout.
- If you don’t have a partner for your Dodging Practice, you can skip that portion. You may either do Dodging 1, which is essentially dodgeball, or Dodging 2, which is pretty much having someone throw tennis balls at you while your back is against a wall.
- Agility is essentially practicing flips, rolls, and other “flashier” movements while punching and kicking. It also applies to practicing your techniques while running and jumping.
- If you start banging out this workout with 100s of reps of the exercises and beasting your way through the rounds, you can start wearing weighted clothing such as vests, ankle weights, or wrist weights, but please advance slowly.