One Piece: Sanji’s Training
So, yeah, I probably should have started with Luffy, but I was prompted to even start doing One Piece workouts by one of our readers: Rtardx on YouTube. This workout is actually developed mostly by him, I just modified it. So, if any of you other’s have ideas for anime workouts for anime I haven’t covered, be sure to send me an email at email@example.com or shoot me a message on YouTube.
Light Jog- 5 Minutes
Gymnastic Bridge- 1 Minute
Splits Stretch- 1 Minute
Lying Quadriceps Stretch- 1 Minute
–then, pick one of the following workouts…
1. Conditioning Workout
Train With Our Free Boot Camp!
Don't be intimidated by the complexities of training!
Join our boot camp mini-course to get started in the right direction!
Run 1 Mile, then
High Knees- 100 Meters
Skipping- 100 Meters
Sprint- 100 Meters
Jump Rope- 5 Minutes
—1 to 3 Rounds, depending on fitness
Rest 5 Minutes, walk lightly
100 Jump Squats
1 Minute 24″ Box Jumps
1 Minute Side Hops (as high as you can)
1 Minute Footwork (various)
1 Minute High Jump, Knees to Chest
-1 to 3 Rounds, depending on fitness
50 Hanging Leg Raises
Practice Handstands for 5 Minutes
2. Kicking Workout
20 Roundhouse Kicks (each side)
20 Side Kicks (each side)
20 Front Kicks (each side)
20 Back Kicks (each side)
20 Double Kicks (each side… see notes)
20 Axe Kicks (each side)
–1 to 10 Rounds, depending on fitness, then…
100 Kicks of Choice
- Still do the Real Anime Training Warm-up and Stretching Routine with this.
- For high knees, it’s a lot like doing them during the Real Anime Training Workout, but you are moving forward.
- Double kicks are any combination of two kicks on the same leg or one on each. Doesn’t matter, be inventive.
- Kicking can be done in the air, on a heavy bag, or pads.
- These two workouts can be pretty tough, so take your time and scale it back if you need to.
- The exercises were not originally broken into rounds like this, but I modified it this way for extra cardiovascular training.