One Piece: Straw Hat Luffy’s Training
Monkey D. Luffy is a fun, good-spirited guy and captain of a ragtag team of pirates. He has the powers of the Gum-Gum Fruit, allowing him to stretch his body to super-extremes and, at times, dish out a massive amount of power. Since he’s a brawler, that works out well for him.
- 10 Muscle-ups*
- 10 Full Power Push-ups
- 10 High Jump Squats
- 10 Long Jump Squats
- 100 Meter Sprint
- 20 Full Power Punches to Heavy Bag
- 20 Full Power Kicks to Heavy Bag
- 1 Minute All-Out Heavy Bag
- If you can’t do Muscle-ups, do 10 Pull-ups and 10 Dips instead.
- A Full-Power Push-up is just a normal push-up, but you push yourself off the ground as high as you can with every rep.
- High Jump Squats just means that you jump as high as you can on every rep.
- Long Jump Squats means that you leap forward at the top of every rep. You can pause between reps if you need to regain your balance.
- Don’t worry about speed for the Full-Power strikes on the heavy bag, just think about putting your all into every strike.
- For the All-Out round on the Heavy Bag, you hit as hard and as fast as you can for the entire minute.
- There is no rest period in between exercises or rounds. You go until you can’t and then that’s the end.
- You also have the option of using exercise bands to modify any of these exercises.