PLUS IS EVOLVING…! – Forums – Real Anime Training

Forums

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PLUS IS EVOLVING...!

Hey, everyone! It's been a while, but we've been hard at work on RAT Plus version 2.0!

You guys are our Charter Members, so you deserve to know exactly what's about to happen.
Very soon, our workout courses and these very forums will be made available for free to ANYONE who visits RealAnimeTraining.com

That's because Plus is about to get more focused in what it offers. The Exercise Library is still gonna be there, offering you that same quality of exercise demonstrations that you're used to. But...

• We're also starting a coaching group over on Facebook! There, you will be able to...
    • Tag Stephen in posts
    • DM Stephen
    • Participate in live streams! (As you know, coordinating the live streams has been literally impossible with the setup we currently have.)
  • You'll also be getting 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions with Stephen every month!
  • You'll also be gaining access to the Real Anime Training Plus Ultra Course. (Y'see what I did there?)
    • The RAT+ Ultra Course is a week-by-week course that works on instilling in you a proper mindset, teaching you important fitness concepts, and giving you the tools to build a program to suit your own needs.

When all is said and done, Real Anime Training Plus is becoming MORE valuable! And with this new setup, it's becoming even more accessible to newcomers. These forums will stay right here, but anyone will be able to come and join the discussions. The courses like S-Class, First Steps, and Limit Breaker will also become available to others.

In the meantime, I need you to go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/2142203082459464/ and ask to join the coaching group. We'll get you in ASAP and start scheduling your first one-on-one coaching session.

Thank you so much for sticking with us as we figure out this whole thing. 🙂

-Duffy

This is most exciting.

Can you explain more about your motivations and rationale behind this move? And what your vision for this is, what you hope to achieve? Because I'm honestly a bit lost with the coming change. What does this mean? That's what I'm asking I guess.

....Also, Duffy, how's your fitness journey going?

Glad to see you're excited, Leo!

--

Isaac, we've had more problems with running a membership site on this platform than we bargained for. We've had numerous issues that came up with monthly members that we didn't have with our one-time payment Charter members like you and the others. Not to mention that one of our features broke on us, and I haven't been able to fix it. We eventually realized that we wouldn't be able to bring in more members if we tried to keep running on this platform.

We've been in talks with other entrepreneurs running their own online membership sites, and found a solution that will make things easier for us and more valuable to you.

As for what does this mean, you can expect...

1. The same workout courses and forums you've had this whole time. There may be more people coming into the forums now that we've made them public.
  2. The Exercise Library is still a premium tool that only paying members can get access to.
  3. A Private Coaching Group that will be far more valuable than the forums. Because not only will you be able to write what you would write on the forums, you'll also
    1. Get one-on-one face-to-face coaching with Stephen
    2. Take part in weekly group coaching sessions
    3. DM Stephen via Facebook for quick, on-the-spot help.
  4. The new direction also includes "Ultra Course", a new course that replaces the education modules. This course can be completed in a couple of months, and teaches health and fitness concepts while educating the student to be able to develop personalized programs for himself.

Part of the rationale behind this move is to make the membership more accessible to people new to fitness. But the "Ultra Course" is good for people who aren't new but also aren't expert trainers.

Our vision for RAT+ is the same as it ever was: Help as many people as we can reach their goals and surpass them until they reach their final form. We think that this way, we'll be able to reach more people.

Thank you for the run down, I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me. Helps me get my head around it. I hope you're able to bring in more members, or even just get more traffic, this way. Looking forward to what you're going to do as far as coaching. That sounds exciting. I'm going to be looking at the group and the Ultra Course (I did indeed see what you did ;P )

I like your vision for RAT+

It's taken us a while to hammer out what we wanted to do with it, but I think we'll be able to help a lot of people like this.

>