“The King’s Mobility”- Mobility for Professional Wrestling
|LOOK HOW MOBILE I AM!!!|
This workout is designed to make sure that you can maintain good movement, flexibility, and general mobility. It should take you about an hour to complete this workout.
Train With Our Free Boot Camp!
Don't be intimidated by the complexities of training!
Join our boot camp mini-course to get started in the right direction!
- 10 Minutes Cardio of Choice (Break a Sweat!)
- Cossack Squat- 10 Reps (Supported if needed)
- Joint Rotations- 10 Reps per joint
- Hold Bottom Position of Squat- 1 Minute
- External Hip Rotation Stretch- 1 Minute/Side
- Deep Lunge Stretch (Runner’s Stretch)- 1 Minute/Side
- Seated Split Stretch- 1 Minute
- Deadman Hang- 1 Minute
- Band Pull-Aparts OR Light Cable Rear Delt Flyes- 50 Reps
- Glute Bridge- 50 Reps
- YTW- 5 Sets, 15 Second Hold Per Position
- High Front Kick- 15 Reps/Side
- High Round Kick- 15 Reps/Side
- Repeat 2-13
- The cardio can be any kind you like. You can jog, jump rope, shadowbox lightly, ride a bike, use an elliptical, or even play Dance, Dance Revolution. Keep it fun!
- Cossack Squats start from the bottom of the squat. Lean your weight all onto one foot and straighten your other leg out to the side with the toes pointed up toward the ceiling. Transition your weight back to the other foot, shifting it into the squat position and the other one pointing up to the ceiling. 1 on each side is 1 Rep. You may need to use a bench in front of you to support yourself. Keep your heels on the ground and don’t roll to your toes at any point during the movement.
- For the rest of the movements, use the search function if you have questions about them. We’ll be adding more and more movements in video form to make it easier for reference.